The Electrical Exerciser Incontinence Therapy can be a devastating blow to realize that you are no longer in complete control of your body. Here at Kegel518, we understand all too well the effect that pelvic floor dysfunction has on every single aspect of a woman’s life.
Whether bladder weakness has you too embarrassed or anxious to leave the house, prolapse is making it difficult to go to the toilet or an uninspired sex life has led to relationship problems, in a matter of just 12 weeks, the Kegel518 Ultra 20 can help you to turn things around.
- Dual-channel: individually isolated circuits.
- 2 waveforms(Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic for the early trainer, Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic for Rehabilitation trainer)
- 11 programs
- 3 custom programs
- LCD display
- Total trainer time display
- The time duration of the treatment selectable
- Low Battery Indicator
- Open Electrode Detect
- Amplitude: 0 – 90 mA into 500 Ohm load; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Selectable pulse width: 50 µS – 450 µS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 Hz – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- The time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Ramp up time 0.3 – 9.9 seconds.